Coming Soon NorthandClark.net

Good morning, this is Casey Brazeal for North and Clark. I am pleased to announce that this site is moving to a new URL at NorthandClark.net. I am still trying to figure out Wordpress and it is by no means complete, but that is the site that I hope to use for the long hall.



Until I get the new site completely figured out I will continue to maintain this website. You will never miss anything if you keep coming by here, when I finally do abandon blogger I will put a redirect on this site.

In the meantime if anyone has any advice or thoughts for about moving to wordpress please leave them below.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the upgrade! (The change is an upgrade, right?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Charles it should be. Just as soon as I can figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner