Let's Stay Together

Why, people want to break up...

In honor of the Bulls making sure this series doesn't end, by defeating the Celtics and forcing a game 7 Tonight's podcast is going to be a playlist about keeping keeping it together.

Everyone who has ever thought that his girl or guy broke it off to soon knows how this feels. These tracks are dedicated to you, and the Bulls, and all our favorite ex-girlfriends.




Play List

7. You Need Love Like I Do (Don't You) - Gladys Knight & The Pips
Next podcast Wednesday May 6, 8:00ish

P.S. If you need a primer on the Bulls Celtics Series check this out.

P.P.S. If you need another playlist check this out.

3 comments:

  1. Not too long ago I made what I feel to be an excellent break up mix. It goes through all the stages:
    (The break up)
    The Asshole song - Jude
    (The aftermath)
    heartache - A Girl Called Eddy
    Run From Me - For Stars
    (Your friends intervene)
    Ask me how i am - Snow patrol
    Gone Daddy Gone - Gnarls Barkley
    Loose that girl - Saint Etienne
    (You wallow in your own self pity)
    If I ever feel better - Phoenix
    So Lonely - The Police
    (You slowly begin to rally)
    Falling out of love with you - The 6ths
    I'm Lonely and I love it - The Future Bible Heroes
    (Then you run into your ex at a party)
    Your Ex-lover is dead - Stars
    (You start getting mad instead of sad)
    I could never be your woman - White Town
    Song for the Dumped - Ben Folds Five
    (You make out with a stranger in a club)
    Kiss you Off - Scissor Sisters
    (You delete their number from your phone)
    I never want to see you again - Quasi
    Rage! - Chromeo
    (You take what you've learned and move on)
    Blue Orchid - The White Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  2. case- can you please please please make a playlist for every other day you declared a podcast day and then didn't podcast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @azuki: I love your play list. I have definitely used gone daddy gone for similar purposes. Also, I could have made this whole post just be Gladys she's that good and that heart broken. On that midnight train...

    @Vanessa: just click the link. It's the title of the post. I promise this is a podcast. They come out every Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner